Estate Planning for Retirement & Beyond
There is a misconception about lawyers; they are cold-hearted vampires, caring about nothing but how much money they can suck out of you. At Angermeier and Rogers, we set ourselves apart from the rest of the competition, taking our clients by the hand and walking them step-by-step with whatever they need. Our priority is not about how much we charge our clients, rather, it’s about them fully understanding the process, getting the most out of our services and guidance.
Angermeier and Rogers’ areas of focus in Milwaukee include:
- Retirement/Asset Protection
- Wills and Trusts
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Long-Term Care and Medicaid Planning
Our estate planning services offer assistance throughout Milwaukee County, which include:
- Whitefish Bay
Asset-Planning Services with Care and Expertise
Our Milwaukee attorney offices take an understanding and professional approach in planning for the unknown future. Like the ‘ups and downs’ of the stock market, the future is an untamed animal. You expect one thing, and it will do the exact opposite. Building your future with our retirement plan consultants gives you a leg-up on the unknown and a peace of mind. We provide asset-planning strategies and estate-planning tips, creating a future you can count on.
We Center Our Attention on Your Wills, Trusts, and Estate Plans
You are #1 priority at Angermeier and Rogers Milwaukee law offices, focusing on your hopes and dreams for the intended future. We first concern ourselves in getting to know you as an individual before identifying financial goals. Establishing a trusting relationship with our clients is vital, providing quality services for years to come. Your future is our future.
Milwaukee Probate and Trust Administration Attorneys Respect Clients’ Wishes
Our clientele continues to grow, as we consider our customers part of the law office family. Duties of fulfilling our clients’ needs includes determining validity of wills, providing proper guidance in distributing estate and trusts, and supervising beneficiary administration. After a family death, the last thing the surviving members want to worry about is distribution and other legal protocols. Our Wisconsin trust administration attorneys understand the pain, and don’t push decisions. We offer the right approach in handling family matters, taking careful measures in satisfying our clients’ needs.
Medicaid Offers Milwaukee Residents with Long-Term Security
Health is one of the top values taken advantage of as people grow older. Maintaining your health should be priority, especially when you have family to spend time with. Our knowledgeable Medicaid attorneys guide our clients through the complicated process, keeping you ahead of the game. Educating our clients in long-term planning and healthcare is needed for them to make their own decisions; our job is to provide as much expert guidance as possible.
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.