Estate planning sounds like a complicated matter, and it is. At Angermeier & Rogers, LLP, we focus in making the specifics of estate planning completely understandable to you and legally sound, so you’ll have peace-of-mind in knowing everything is planned and there’s no added stress on you or your loved ones.
Areas of Firm’s Focus
At Angermeier & Rogers, LLP, our practice is centered on you. More specifically, we focus in estate planning, including the following areas:
- Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney of Finances and Health Care
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Asset Protection for your beneficiaries, including your retirement assets
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning
Estate Planning Made Easy and Understandable
While this may seem like an overwhelming list, our attorneys always have your interests in mind. We want to help you make the hard decisions a little easier. This is why we will guide you step-by-step through the estate planning process.
Whether you want to plan for long-term care, protect your retirement assets, or create a will or trust, we’ll make sure every loose-end is tied up, ensure you understand anything and everything about your plan, and feel comfortable in knowing you and your loved ones are protected.
Wisconsin Estate Planning Services to Pave Your Path to Success
Additional Estate Planning Resources
- Estate Planning 101
- How to Form An Estate Plan
- Estate Planning for Divorced Individuals
- Creating an Estate Plan That Includes Special Needs Children
- 4 Times You Need an Estate Planning Attorney