Personalized Property Services and Retirement for Families in Milwaukee County
Estate planning can be easy to postpone, and we understand why. When you are in excellent health, it can be difficult to plan for unfortunate life conditions. That said, it's important to have a plan in place that will take care of you, your loved ones, and your assets in the future. We make this process as simple as possible at Angermeier & Rogers.
We assist individuals with a broad range of pension and property planning problems, from trust administration to working through Medicaid eligibility. Angermeier & Rogers can assist, whether you already have specifics in mind or need some assistance to get started.
Best Asset Protection & Retirement Planning from Angermeier & Rogers
Fox Point Trust Administration & Probate Services
Residents of Fox Point are provided probate and trust administration services that include distributing property and trusts, handling the administration of the beneficiary, and determining the validity of your will. We understand the heightened emotion combined with the loss of a loved one, and with adequate preparation, we help to make each choice a little easier.
Asset Protection & Retirement Planning
It is essential to stay healthy in your retirement years, but it may be even more important to know what is next for your long-term plans. There are several factors to consider before you begin:
- Market trends
- Financial risks
- Professional guidelines
Angermeier & Rogers enables our Fox Point clients to build their greatest future, regardless of their point of life. Our property planning lawyers from Fox Point have the right amount of professionalism and guidance to effectively guide our customers into retirement. It’s never too late or early to starting planning –contact our planning office in Milwaukee now!
Elder Care Services for Milwaukee County
Angermeier & Rogers offers elder law care to senior citizens of Milwaukee County covering all the various branches of elderly life. Elder law in Wisconsin embodies disability, fiduciary administration, Medicaid planning, and other property planning entities, all of which require the right attorney to properly guide you. Milwaukee provides you or your loved ones with a few Elder Law programs to consider joining:
- Elder Benefit Specialist Program (EBS) – provides free advice on public benefits, health insurance, and consumer legislation; Elder Lawyers train and supervise the specialists who operate the program
- Elder Law Center – a free program that offers legal services and other resources for senior citizens 60 years of age and older and educates the general public on these issues
- Community Options Program (COP) – focuses on a particular region of Elder Law programs and offers long-term assistance for senior people to remain at home and in their communities
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River, until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.