Family Attorneys that Care
Estate planning can be easy to put off, and we understand why—planning for unfortunate life circumstances can be unpleasant, especially when you are in good health. That said, it is important to have a plan in place so you, your loved ones, and your assets are all taken care of in the future. At Angermeier & Rogers, we make this process as easy as possible.
We help people with a wide variety of retirement and estate planning issues from working through Medicaid eligibility to trust administration. Whether you already have specifics in mind or need some help getting started, Angermeier & Rogers can help.
Our practice areas include:
Secure Your Assets for Your Family and Future
Asset planning can be difficult—proper allocation requires careful thinking, and every client's situation is unique. We have years of experience pointing families in the right direction and helping them navigate the legal considerations of their plan. A few things to think about are:
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Qualifying for, and applying to receive Medicaid
- Avoiding the probate process
- Ensuring your surviving spouse is financially secure
- Caring for adult special needs children
Our Franklin estate planning attorneys will help you with these and other issues as they guide you through the process of legally securing your future for expected life transitions and unforeseen circumstances alike. We are sensitive to your needs and will spend the time it takes with you to understand your needs and help you feel more confident about the future.
Franklin Probate and Trust Administration
The probate and trust administration process is necessary to validate a will and can range from short and painless to long and excruciating depending on the circumstances. When someone passes away without a will, probate will be longer and far more complicated than when a good plan is in place. Even though we try to help our clients proactively avoid the probate process, we have experience leading unprepared families through the courts to make sure the process goes smoothly and fairly.
Medicaid & Long Term Care
Having a long-term healthcare plan to cover expenses throughout retirement is a very important part of planning for the future. The ever-changing landscape of healthcare can be a difficult system to work through, but our attorneys have the experience you need to make sure you'll be taken care of. Rely on us to enjoy retirement without worrying about how you'll pay for medical care that may be necessary down the road. We also have experience navigating Medicaid-funded senior housing programs, including:
- Assisted Living
- Community Based Residential Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
We can provide the guidance you need to be in the best financial and legal position possible throughout retirement. That way, you can be sure you'll get the care you need and you can enjoy each day as it comes. Whether you have questions about Medicaid, other healthcare services or even nursing home planning, Angermeier & Rogers can help.
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.