Estate Planning Can Be Scary, It Shouldn’t Be Difficult Too
Making plans for the event you become unable to execute your own wishes in matters of your assets or health might seem like a scary thing to think about. However, it is important to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of and your assets are in the hands of people you trust. The attorneys at Angermeier & Rogers will be there for you every step of the way to ensure the process of safeguarding your future is easy.
Our practice areas include:
Retirement Planning & Asset Protection Services in Glendale
Glendale Residents have access to asset protection services and retirement planning from one of the top Estate Planning firms in Milwaukee. We can help determine the perfect asset protection strategy for your bank accounts, real estate, retirement accounts or any other wealth you want to safeguard into the future.
Will & Trust Administration
One of the most complicated and stressful aspects of estate planning is deciding how to divide and distribute your property. The trust attorneys at Angermeier & Rogers can help you decide the best way to set up your last will and testament to ensure that your children, grandchildren, spouse and other loved ones are treated fairly and taken care of when you are gone.
Medicaid & Long Term Care for Glendale Citizens
Developing a healthcare plan for you and your spouse early on is a great way to ensure that your future is secure should unfortunate circumstances arise. Our Attorneys can assist you in making decisions regarding:
- Asissted Living
- Nursing Homes
- Community Based Residential Care Facilities
Making these decisions while in good health ensures you get back to living your life without worrying about the future.
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.