Milwaukee County Estate Planning Attorneys with Unmatched Customer Service
When it comes to estate planning it’s easy to think you don’t need to worry yet or tell yourself “I’ll take care of that later.” Being in good health right now is definitely a blessing, but it doesn’t mean you should put off making important decisions that will have an impact on you, your loved ones and your assets. At Angermeier & Rogers we know that planning for unfortunate life circumstances isn’t pleasant, so we make it as easy as possible.
From navigating the legal hurdles of Medicaid eligibility to trust administration, Angermeier & Rogers is the best estate planning law firm in the Milwaukee area.
Our practice areas include:
Secure Your Assets for Your Family and Future
Asset Planning can be a complicated and multi-faceted process. Nobody’s situation is typical and there are many considerations including:
- Minimizing estate taxes
- Caring for adult special needs children
- Qualifying for, and applying to receive Medicaid
- Avoiding the probate process
- Ensuring a surviving spouse is financially secure
Our Shorewood estate planning attorneys guide you through the entire process of legally securing your future for expected life transitions, as well as unforeseen circumstances. We spend enough time giving each of our clients’ personal service to make sure that you walk out our door feeling more confident about your future
Helpful and Local Probate and Trust Administration
The process of probate and trust administration is necessary to validate a will. Without a will, a long probate process is initiated. Going through probate is not recommended, but Angermeier & Rogers has experience in navigating the courts and leading you through the process as smoothly as possible.
Medicaid & Long Term Care
Forming long-term healthcare plans is one of the most important parts about planning for your future after retirement. It’s a complicated system to navigate, but the attorneys at Angermeier & Rogers will make sure that you can stop worrying about how you’ll pay for medical treatments so that you can enjoy your retirement.
Medicaid funds certain kinds of senior housing programs, including:
- Assisted Living
- Community Based Residential Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
We can give you the guidance needed to ensure you are financially and legally positioned to get the care you need without sweating the details. For nursing home planning, Medicaid and other healthcare services, Angermeier and Rogers will make sure your retirement care is secure.
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.