Personalized Estate Services & Care for Milwaukee County Families
Angermeier and Rogers provides estate planning services for Wauwatosa locals to help them shape the financial future they want. We provide services to all demographics of this historical city, which include:
- Young families
- Senior citizens
Within our own family of attorneys, we take pride in what we do and grow our services by maintaining an active relationship with our clients. At Angermeier and Rogers, we put our clients first, every single time.
Our Milwaukee-based attorneys serve Wauwatosa through different facets of estate planning, including:
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Long-Term Care and Medicaid Planning
- Retirement/Asset Protection
Best Asset Protection & Retirement Planning from Angermeier & Rogers
Wauwatosa Probate and Trust Administration Services
Wauwatosa residents are offered probate and trust administration services that include distributing estate and trusts, managing beneficiary administration, and determining the validity of your wills. We understand the heightened emotion paired with losing a loved one and make every decision a little bit easier with proper planning.
Asset Protection & Retirement Planning
Staying healthy in your retirement years is very important, but knowing what’s next for your long-term plans might even be more important. Before you start, there are several factors you must first consider:
- Market trends
- Financial risks
- Professional guidelines
Angermeier & Rogers helps our Wauwatosa clients build their best future, no matter what stage of life they’re in. Our Wauwatosa estate planning attorneys have the right amount of professionalism and guidance to lead our clients into retirement successfully. It’s never too late to starting planning – contact our Milwaukee estate planning office now!
Elder Care Services for Milwaukee County
Angermeier & Rogers provides Milwaukee County senior citizens with elder law care that covers all different branches of elderly life. Elder law in Wisconsin embodies disability, fiduciary administration, Medicaid planning, and other estate planning entities, all of which need the right attorney to guide you properly. Milwaukee offers a few Elder Law programs you or your loved one might want to consider joining:
- Elder Benefit Specialist Program (EBS) – offers free counseling in public benefits, health insurance, and consumer law; specialists who run the program are trained and supervised by Elder Law attorneys
- Elder Law Center – a free program that provides legal services and other resources for senior citizens age 60 and over and also educates the general public about such matters
- Community Options Program (COP) – focuses on a specific area of Elder Law programs and provides senior citizens with long-term support to remain in their home and community
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.