Secure Your Future With the Top Asset Protection Lawyers in Whitefish Bay
Whether you’re a young family just starting out in the Whitefish Bay area, or your children were born and raised here, it’s important to ensure your future is planned out so you can focus on living your life now. We offer a variety of personalized and affordable estate planning services that places the focus on you and your family's needs. By securing your future we can help you get back to enjoying life without worrying about what might happen should unexpected circumstances arise.
We can assist you in the following areas:
Retirement Planning and Asset Protection
At Angermeier & Rogers we offer a variety of professional retirement planning and asset protection services in Whitefish Bay. Making a plan now ensures that your money, real estate, retirement accounts and other valuables will be safe and in responsible hands later in your life. Our estate planning offices in Whitefish bay can help you to work out an asset protection plan to keep you in control of your finances now and into the future.
Will and Trust Administration
Keeping your wealth in the hands of your children, grandchildren, spouse and friends requires a thoughtfully crafted last will and testament. The estate planning attorneys at Angermeier and Rogers can help you determine the best way to divide your assets fairly and equitably among your loved ones.
Medicaid & Long Term Care Strategies You Can Live With
When you’re happy and healthy it can be stressful and unpleasant to think about potentially needing legal protection during difficult times. The Medicaid and Living Trust attorneys at Angermeier & Rogers can help you set up a plan to keep you and your loved ones protected so that you can rest easy and get back to enjoying life.
We specialize in helping you navigate the Medicaid system to fund certain senior housing programs including:
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living
- Community Based Residential Care Facilities
Probate & Trust Administration Attorneys
Securing your financial future can seem like a daunting task. Our Whitefish Bay probate and trust attorneys can help you understand the basics of trust administration in Wisconsin and then come up with a plan that works for you and your family. Partnering with the professional estate planning attorneys is the easiest way to remove some uncertainty from your future.
Directions to our Downtown Milwaukee Law Practice
Our Downtown Milwaukee office is located less than a block west of Cathedral Square, across from the MSOE campus.
From South Suburbs, Racine or Kenosha
- Take I-94W/US-41N to N Plankinton Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 310C for I-794E toward the Lakefront
- Keep right and take Exit 1D, follow the signs toward N Plankinton Ave
- From N Plankinton Ave, turn right onto W Michigan St
- Cross the Milwaukee River and turn left onto N Milwaukee St
- Follow N Milwaukee St until you reach E Kilbourn Ave, our building is on the southeast corner
From North Shore Suburbs
- Take I-43S to W Highland Ave. in Milwaukee
- Take exit 72E for Highland Ave/11th St and keep right toward W Highland Ave
- Turn left onto W Highland Ave. and drive until you reach N 6th St past the MATC campus
- Turn right onto N 6th St and drive past The Milwaukee Theatre until you reach W Kilbourn Ave
- Turn left onto W Kilbourn Ave. until you reach N Milwaukee St¸ our building is on the southeast corner
From Miller Park or West Allis & Western Milwaukee County
- Take I-94E to the Marquette Interchange
- Take exit 310B for I-43N toward Green Bay
- Keep right to continue onto exit 72C for Kilbourn Ave. Tunnel
- Follow W Kilbourn Ave. across the Milwaukee River until you reach N Milwaukee St, our building is on the southeast corner
You may park in spaces #14 or #15 in our building's surface parking lot by entering on N Milwaukee St. If those parking spaces are full, you may use the metered parking on E Kilbourn Ave. or N Milwaukee St. Meter fees will be reimbursed by our office.
Note, these driving directions are provided for reference only and do not account for any possible construction or other road/highway closures. Please check traffic conditions in advance to choose the best route.